- Pack Registration: All riders need to register for the event on either Saturday or Sunday to pick up their rider number and timing chip. To speed up registration, please make a note of your rider number in advance of registration.
Registration opening times are:
- Saturday 1pm-5pm
- Sunday 6am – 7:45am
What I need to bring to register:
- A note of your rider number
- Start Times: Riders can start any time between 6am-8am.
- Event information: You can view all information about the event on the routes page, and in the FAQs. More information will be provided by email in the run up to the event.
- Merchandise: Purchase your official event jersey and merchandise from our online shop. All pre ordered merchandise can be picked up from the merchandise stand on Saturday or Sunday by showing a form of photo ID.
- Charity Donations: We encourage riders to donate and fundraise to the Macmillan Cancer Care Just Giving page. Since its inception, the riders of The Fred have raised £1,138,000 for Macmillan and our local charity partners.
- Withdrawing: If you are unable to ride for any reason, please let us know at email@example.com
Please also note that:
- All riders must wear a helmet and carry a waterproof
- Tri bars are not allowed
- No following cars or motorbikes
- No litter!
- Click here to view full event terms & conditions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.